Looking to match your skills against some other anglers? Maybe father/son teaming up to show other how it's done? RLP hosts numerous bass and catfish tournaments every year.
2018 Bass Tournaments:
- Dates to be determined
Bass Tournament Information
- $10/boat optional big bass entry
- Time is 7am - 1pm
- Registration begins at 6:15am
- No live bait
- Must have live-well.... no baskets or stringers
- No late weigh-ins
- No dead fish weighed
- Bass must be minimum 14"s which is state law!
- No shore fishing
- All tournament fish must be released. If you want to mount the fish, it can't be weighed.
Catfish Tournament Schedule:
Information and Rules
- $5/person Optional Big Fish Entry
- Boat and/or shore fishing allowed
- 8pm - 2am
- Registration 6:30 - 7:45 pm; No late registration
- Five fish limit per team, fish on a stringer must be placed through the lip, not the gills.
- No dead fish weighed in
- All state regulations apply, including new 2016 size regulations.
- All tournament fish must be released
- No late weigh-in
- Rod and Reel fishing only. No limb lines, jugs, or trot-lines in the park ever.
For more information on our fishing tournaments please call us at 765-569-6541