January 21, 2015 - No Ice Fishing at this time.
2015 Indiana Free Fishing Days April 18th, May 16th, and June 6-7th. This means that any Indiana resident does NOT need a fishing license (only on those dates).
HIDDEN HOTSPOT OF INDIANA
Rockville Lake Park is known by many as their favorite fishing destination. Often referenced as "my favorite place for bluegills", Rockville Lake will also give you a chance to match your skills against bass, catfish, crappie, and redear. This 102 acre watershed will give you a chance to peacefully drift, casting to that enticing cover that you just know is holding the next rod-bending fight. Keep your eyes peeled for the nesting pair of bald eagles on the lakeshore. These masters of the sky frequently give you a chance to witness fishing perfection!
Click for Lake Map
Lake and Park Fishing Information:
- Rockville Lake is electric trolling motors only
- Live bait can be used; only store bought minnows are allowed. Creek seined minnows are not!
- No seining or fishing with nets allowed.
- No trot lines, jugs fishing, or limb lines allowed.
- Must possess an Indiana Fishing license. Available at park gatehouse. INDNR
- No bank fishing from the dam.
- No fishing at the beach when swimmers are present.
- All state regulations must be followed.