Rockville Lake Park provides the perfect family camping experience at a modest price! We have not increase our camping rates in over five years and plan to maintain an affordable destination.
The following are the costs of our facility:
- Daily Vehicle Fee $7 per vehicle (Good for re-entrance until midnight)
- Daily Boat Launch $5 per craft (lake is electric motors only)
- Daily Golf Cart/UTV $2 per cart/utv **no 4-wheelers**
- WeeklyGolf Cart/UTV $7 per cart/utv **no 4-wheelers**
- Season Golf Cart/UTV Pass $20 per cart/utv **no 4-wheelers**
- Seasonal Vehicle Pass $40 (passes apply to one vehicle at a time)
- Seasonal Boat Pass $25 (passes apply to one boat at a time)
- One time Dump Station Use $20
Camping: Last weekend of March - October 31st Reservation Examples(with taxes) per site:
- AA (full hook-up) $35/nt plus sales tax $37.45 + $5(res. fee) = $42.45
- Modern (water/elect) $25/nt plus sales tax $26.75 + $5(res. fee) = $31.75
- Primitive $15/nt plus sales tax $16.05 + $5(res. fee) = $21.05
- Cabins $60/nt plus sales tax & Parke County Inn Keepers tax $67.20 + $5(res. fee) = $72.20
- Reservation Fee of $5 per site(not taxable) is applied to all reservations. This is a non-refundable, non-transferable charge.
- Sales Tax for AA, Modern, Lakefront and Primitive is 7%
- Cabins have sales tax of 7% and Parke County Inn Keepers Tax of 5%
Campers are charged a $7 vehicle fee per vehicle only once for the duration of their stay. You are given a vehicle tag to keep in your vehicle to re-enter the park.
Reservations may be made on any campsite, shelter, or cabin. Your first opportunity to make a reservation is our Annual Drive-in Reservation Day held the first Saturday in March. For 2018 it will be March 3rd from 7-3. Mail-in reservations will begin being accepted post marked no earlier than March 10TH. Any early reservations will be mailed back. Once our park is open for the season, telephone, walk-in, and mail-in reservations are accepted. Reservations via email are not accepted at this time. Currently, we do not offer an online reservation service.
For a reservation form please click the following: Reservation Form
Cancellations - Any site that is cancelled prior to arrival via telephone may(all credits for a cancellation are subject to management approval) receive a credit of the amount paid minus the reservation fees, to be used for another date within the current camping season. NO refunds are given. If anyone does NOT call to cancel prior to their stay, they then forfeit their deposit(reservation fee and first night of camping)!!
- Isaac $40/day Water, electricity, fire place, up to 30 people
- Large $40/day Water, electricity, up to 60 people
- Medium $35/day Water, electricity, up to 25 people
- Small $25/day Water, up to 15 people
- Boats are rented at our park gatehouse.
- Row boats/Canoes: $15/4hours; $25/8hours; $35/12hours
- Kayaks: $8/hr - one hour minimum.
- Boats are operated first come first served basis, no reservations are taken for boats!
- Must be at least 18 years old to rent a boat/must present valid photo ID which will be hold along with a $40 deposit. Deposit will be kept and additional charges may apply for lost, damaged, or stolen property.
Seasonal Boat Ties are available for $35/season. Boat must be off of premises by October 31st.
Horseshoes, volleyballs, basketballs, soccer balls, and disc golf discs are available for either rent or use in the park gatehouse. A valid picture ID plus a $40 deposit are necessary for renting or borrowing equipment.
Fire wood is allowed only if it has been de-barked! DO NOT BRING IN WOOD WITH NAILS WHICH INCLUDES PALLETS.
Sorry, no refunds are given for any transaction!