Rockville Lake Park provides the perfect family camping experience at a modest price! We have not increase our camping rates in over five years and plan to maintain an affordable destination.
The following are the costs of our facility:
- Daily Vehicle Fee $7 per vehicle (Good for re-entrance until midnight)
- Daily Boat Launch $5 per craft (lake is electric motors only)
- Daily Golf Cart/UTV $2 per cart/utv
- WeeklyGolf Cart/UTV $7 per cart/utv
- Season Golf Cart/UTV Pass $20 per cart/utv
- Seasonal Vehicle Pass $40 (passes apply to one vehicle at a time)
- Seasonal Boat Pass $25 (passes apply to one boat at a time)
- One time Dump Station Use $20
Camping: Last weekend of March - October 31st
- AA (full hook-up) $35/nt
- Modern (water/elect) $25/nt
- Primitive $15/nt
- Cabins $60/nt
- Reservation Fee of $5 per site is applied to all reservations. This is a non-refundable, non-transferable charge.
Campers are charged a $7 vehicle fee per vehicle only once for the duration of their stay. You are given a vehicle tag to keep in your vehicle to re-enter the park.
Reservations may be made on any campsite, shelter, or cabin. We begin taking reservations earlier: Mail-in reservations will be accepted in March but must be post marked no earlier than March 10TH. Any early reservations will be mailed back. Once our park is open for the season, telephone, walk-in, and mail-in reservations are accepted. Reservations via email are not accepted at this time. Currently, we do not offer an online reservation service. For a reservation form please click the following: Reservation Form
Cancellations - Any site that is cancelled prior to arrival via telephone or email will receive credit of the amount paid to be used for another date within a year of the cancellation. NO refunds are given. If anyone does NOT call or email a cancellation prior to their stay, they then forfeit their deposit!!
- Large $40/day Water, electricity, up to 60 people
- Medium $35/day Water, electricity, up to 25 people
- Small $25/day Water, up to 15 people
- Boats are rented at our park gatehouse.
- Row boats/Canoes: $15/4hours; $25/8hours; $35/12hours
- Kayaks: $8/hr - one hour minimum.
- Boats are operated first come first served basis, no reservations are taken for boats!
- Must be at least 18 years old to rent a boat/must present valid photo ID which will be hold along with a $40 deposit. Deposit will be kept and additional charges may apply for lost, damaged, or stolen property.
Seasonal Boat Ties are available for $35/season. Boat must be off of premises by October 31st.
Horseshoes, volleyballs, basketballs, soccer balls, and disc golf discs are available for either rent or use in the park gatehouse. A valid picture ID plus a $40 deposit are necessary for renting or borrowing equipment.
Fire wood is allowed only if it has been de-barked! DO NOT BRING IN WOOD WITH NAILS WHICH INCLUDES PALLETS.
Sorry, no refunds are given for any transaction!